This product is no longer in stock
EASY GEL system, more commonly known as American tips. They cover the entire nail. They are applied in combination with the EASY GEL BUILDER to make a perfect nail after catalysation under the LED UV lamp or under the classic UV lamp. Pre-catalyze the EASY GEL tips with the TABLE CLIP SPOT LED LAMP for an optimal result and easy application.
1. Wash and disinfect your hands and nails.
2. Prepare your nails: push back the cuticles, mattify the surface of your nails, apply the UNIVERSAL PRIMER on the natural nails.
3. Choose the size of the Easy Gel Tips corresponding to your natural nails.
4. Mattify the inside of the Easy Gel Tips with a sander or a file. Only do this on the part that will come into contact with the Easy Gel Builder and your natural nail.
5. Apply a layer of Easy Gel Builder to the entire surface of a nail. Be careful not to overflow on the cuticles or on the sides.
6. Catalyse the nails for 60 seconds under LED light.
7. Apply a layer of Easy Gel Builder inside the Easy Gel Tips and only to the area you have previously matted. Apply enough Easy Gel Builder into the Easy Gel Tips, avoiding too much to avoid spilling into the cuticles.
8. Place the Easy Gel Tips on the nail from the cuticle to the free edge. This technique avoids air bubbles which can cause peeling and infiltration.
9. Catalyze the nails for 60 seconds under the LED lamp, keeping the Easy Gel Tips in place on your nail for the first 20 seconds.
10. Change the shape and/or length of the nails if desired. If not, proceed to the next step.
11. File or mill around the edges to remove excess Easy Gel Builder.
12. Mattify the top of the Easy Gel Tips with a white block.
13. Apply a first coat of coloured semi-permanent varnish.
14. Catalyse the nails for 60 seconds under LED light.
15. Apply a second coat of semi-permanent coloured nail polish.
16. Catalyse the nails for 60 seconds under the LED lamp.
17. Apply one coat of Easy Gel Top.
18. Catalyse the nails for 120 seconds under LED light.